- Is my reservation confirmed after purchase?
Yes, everything is confirmed! After your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with the voucher. If you are a registered client you can confirm and also download your purchased vouchers, directly from your account. If you are not registered and do not receive the reservation, check your spam folder or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do I have to do with my voucher?
The voucher will be emailed to you after your online reservation. Every voucher attached in the email should be printed out and presented the day of your tour or visit.
- What should I do if I have a problem after my purchase or during a tour?
Check our FAQ. If you do not find an answer, contact us at email@example.com - If the problem remains once in the specific location, we suggest you contact the partner directly (all of the information is on your reservation voucher).
- What is the difference between an open ticket and one with a set date?
With an open ticket you can enter a museum, exhibition, or any other attraction during operating hours, whenever you like; without having to decide a specific day and time. The day ticket is valid for the whole day that you reserve, without a specific time, while the reservation ticket is valid only on the day and the time that you select during the purchase.
- I reserved an event for the wrong day. How can I change my reservation?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. If the product which you have chosen can be modified and has another available date, we would be happy to update your reservation.
- I forgot to print out my voucher, can I use my smartphone instead?
Unfortunately, a majority of our partners do not accept electronic vouchers. If you are already at the location of the activity, please contact us at 02 45386080 so that we may let our partner know.
- What do I do if I am late for my tour?
Refer to the contact details listed on your voucher and contact the tour operator for instructions. There is no guarantee that you will be able to join your tour on a later departure, as they may be fully booked. Please allow sufficient time, whenever possible, to reach the departure point in time for your tour. Many travel services carry heavy cancellation penalties.
- After confirming my reservation, I received an email telling me that I would receive my tickets within three days. What should I do?
We have successfully received your reservation. We are waiting for further confirmation from the tour organizer. You will receive the tickets within 3 days, at the latest, by email. If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com
- I would like to change the date of my tour/ticket, what do I have to do?
Not all products are exchangeable after confirmation, and some products carry heavy cancellation penalties. This can be checked by re-reading the cancellation policy in any single product. Please contact Musement via email, including the details of your existing booking, plus the details of the new dates you wish to change to. Not all requests will be able to be fulfilled, however Musement will do everything we can to ensure you get the dates you wish.
- Can I change/amend my booking?
It may be possible to amend your reservation, however this depends upon the type of amendment required and is at the discretion of the travel service provider. Contact Musement Customer Service with your current Musement number and specific details of your amendment, and we will be able to advise if the change/amendment is possible. Please select your tour carefully, as not all travel service providers will accept changes/amendments once you have received confirmation of your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/refund policy?
Our cancellation/refund policy varies according to the terms of our partners, attractions, and museums; and can be accessed both in the product page and in the voucher. We do our best to accomodate our guests, but being a middle-man, we must conform to our partner's policies.
- What happens if I lose my voucher or delete my payment confirmation email?
If you are registered, all of your purchase details can be viewed in your profile created when you registered. If you made a purchase as a guest, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend you the reservation confirmation. If the reservation requires a printed-out voucher, you must reprint the voucher to have access to your activity.
- Do I need to register in order to be able to purchase something?
You can either register or continue as a guest at the time of your activity reservation. We recommend that you register and create an account so that you can access your order directly on our Musement website and our App, anytime, anywhere; and also receive various offers.
- Is the site available in other languages?
Musement is available in seven languages (English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and Russian) and four currencies (Euros, Pounds, Dollars, and United Arab Emirates Dirhams). You can choose the language and currency with the icons located in the top right-hand side of the page.
- Are the tours only available in Italian?
No, Musement organizes guided tours in many languages. Make sure to double-check the language that the tour is offered in.
- Can I find reduced prices for tickets on Musement?
A lot of our activities can be purchased at a reduced price for students, children, elders, and others. To see if there are applicable price reductions for a certain activity, and to verify the requirements, you just have to look at the information section of the specific product. If the category is not specifically mentioned, then the discount cannot be applied.
- What type of payment options do you accept?
Musement accetta tutti i principali circuiti di credito internazionali e garantisce i più alti standard di sicurezza e controllo.
- I am looking for a specific product, but I cannot find it, can you help me?
You can type your desired product on our search bar and verify if it is available online. If it is not available, you can request a quote for a private tour.
- Can you provide transportation service to/from my hotel?
A lot of our guided tours include transportation to/from the hotel. Please check the "included" section of the product's page to check if this service is available in the specific tour.
- Why do I need to choose an entry time?
Our tickets allow you to access activities with priority entries. Your entry is guaranteed for thirty minutes starting from the time you choose.
- Do you offer tours and activities in my travel destination?
We offer over .... tours and activities in over .... destinations, so chances are, yes, we offer tours where you’re going! Click here for an overview of all tours and activities organized by destination.
- How do I book an activity?
- First, visit the page of the activity you would like to book. Select the date you wish to go on the activity by clicking the calendar icon under the "Availability" heading on this page. Dates in green are still available while dates in red are no longer available; click on the date you wish to book.
- Second, click the green "Book now" button. Please note that some tours have multiple options - for example, an excursion that can be taken either as a public group or as a private tour at different prices - or maybe you can select the hour of your tour - so you may see more than one “Book now” button. Be sure to click the booking button for the option you wish to reserve. You will then be prompted to select your desired starting time (if applicable) and the number of participants in your group. Then click "Add to cart."
- On the following page, review your selected booking information, and click "Proceed to checkout" button to enter your information details (Name, surname, email).
- On the following page you can insert your payment details
- Once you submit your booking, the reservation is confirmed. Some times the local supplier of the tour will confirm your reservation within 48 hours, and you will receive a ticket voucher via email. Please print your voucher and bring it to the meeting point stipulated on your voucher when you attend.
- Please note that your credit card/PayPal account will be charged upon booking. If the local tour operator does not accept your booking, the charged amount will be credited back to the account from which the charge was drawn.
- Can I book over the telephone?
Musement is a complete online booking service and we offer 24 hour, 7 days a week customer service via email to support your booking questions. Our goal is to respond to each query we receive within 12 to 24 hours. Occasionally it may take up to 36 hours to reply. To make a booking over the phone, our call center is open 5 days a week: Mon - Fri, 8:00am-8:00pm, Italian time.
- Can I book Air / hotels / car rental through you?
Musement does not offer bookings for air, cars or hotels. Musement specializes in small independent sightseeing tours, excursions, attractions and events in hundreds of destinations worldwide.
- Can I book this when I get there?
Musement products can only be booked online. It is recommended you pre book your travel service to avoid disappointment as many of the Musement tours and products are popular, and can be sold out early. If you wish to wait and book at the destination, you will need to contact a local travel service provider once at that destination.
- How do I contact Musement?
Livechat, email email@example.com or by phone at the following numbers
# USA: +1 6466583507: # UNITED KINGDOM: +44 2035294350; # SPAIN: +34 911436903; # FRANCE: +33 174180179; #ITALY+39 02 45386080
- How do I ask a question about an activity before making a booking?
If you have an activity-specific question, please visit the tour page and check if you find your answer right there. Otherwise click on help and our operators will help you