Authentic Florence Villa Wine Tasting and Dinner
- Visit a well-kept local secret: a 17th-century villa surrounded by vineyards, just above the city center
- Enjoy a guided wine tasting of 4 limited-edition Tuscan wines
- Have a typical Tuscan four-course dinner in the villa’s gardens
Take a relaxing evening out in beautiful Tuscany to enjoy the stunning location of a historical 17th-century villa. You’ll just be steps away from central Florence but you certainly won’t feel like it as you indulge in a relaxing evening with a wine tasting while admiring the Tuscan countryside and enjoying local foods and pleasant conversation.
You’ll be sheltered from the noise and lights of the city by narrow hilly roads, vineyards and green groves. Take a walk around the villa grounds and chances are you’ll spot some wild rabbits and pheasants. The villa’s winemaker will invite you to explore the production process of olive oil, such an important tradition in Italy, and of the wines made on the property.
Start this experience with a comfortable 10-minute transfer from Florence’s city center to the charming villa where you will personally meet the wine-maker who will proudly share the secrets of the amazing wines.
Taste the local white and red wines from a selection of Merlot, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco grapes, visit the underground wine cellar and have a look at the machines used today, for a fascinating overview of the production. These wines are all of limited production and can only be found at this Villa.
Your wine experience will be followed with a hearty Tuscan four-course meal. Dine on typical dishes such as crostini, prosciutto, Parmigiano, Pienza pecorino cheese, regional style pasta and a second course of meat and potatoes. Vegetarian options are also available! Delight in each delicious dish as you take in the incredible panoramic views. After dessert, you’ll be brought back to the city center, at Santa Maria Novella train station.
This is your chance to enjoy a taste of Tuscany without stepping too far outside the city center.
- English-speaking, wine and food expert tour guide
- Small groups of 24 people or fewer
- Service transport included
- Wine tasting, including 1 glass of white, 2 glasses of red and 1 glass of dessert wine
- Dinner with tuscan specialties
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-1 year olds travel for free and do not require a reservation (Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour)
- Reduced price for children 2-14 year olds, with proof of age
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 3, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
At Piazza dell'Unità Italiana in front of the Hotel Baglioni, next to the Obelisk. Piazza dell'Unità Italiana is in front of the Hotel Baglioni near Santa Maria Novella Train Station. The meeting point is in front of the Obelisk, right in the middle of the square.
- This service ends at Santa Maria Novella train station at around 9.45pm
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at 6.00pm
- Meeting time: 5.45pm
- Departure time: 6.00pm
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scene...
The Estate is run by the family, which only uses its own grapes, carefully cultivated in the vineyar...
Discover Florence from a new point of view. Stroll around the alleys of the historic center as your ...
This is a small group course for food lovers that is held in the ancient city center. This is how yo...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travelers of the same age and to discov...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Depart from Florence on board a luxury air-conditioned coach towards Siena; once there, enjoy a guid...
Your memorable journey starts with the charming San Gimignano, world-famous walled town located on a...
Join a half-day tour of Florence among art, landscapes and Renaissance masterpieces. The discovery b...
Florence is perfect for biking and this bike tour will take you where the regular bus tours can't - ...