Chianti Wine experience from Florence in Private Van
- The perfect experience for your private group
- Explore far and wide the wondrous Chianti area with all the comfort of a private tour
- Discover all the variety of wine of this incredible region in a whole day or half day
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known for wine and olive oil production as well as for the magnificent landscape.
The tour is dedicated to the beautiful Chianti Classico area where more than 320 small producers produce wines of the highest quality and where everything is still done with experience! The properties have been handed down by dozens of generations!
Going to the producer, tasting their wines on the spot and maybe even visiting the winery and the vineyards is a fantastic experience to enjoy while in Tuscany, and we recommend to everyone (unless you don't drink! Of course, the visit to the estate is still fun)! In any case, through our Chianti wine tour, you will also have the opportunity to taste the traditional cuisine, the tasting of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, truffles, etc ..
Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area. Our car hire with driver/guide will drive you into the Tuscan countryside in of a luxurious minivan with air-conditioning, large panoramic windows, and comfortable seats and will show you the best of the Chianti wine area.
Choose between two options:
- Half day trip
- Full day trip
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Florence area
- Transport in a private Van
- Expert Tuscan driver
- Tastings costs
Pick-up at your hotel
- With agreements a lunch can be organized in wine cellars or in the farms: this is a highly recommended experience
- This tour is private: all the program, from the stops to the departure times, can be modified and organized according to your requests
- The pick-up at your hotel is included only if the hotel is inside the city borders
- Please notice that pick-up at hotels outside city borders can also be scheduled for an extra fee depending on the fuel price
- Tours are available every day
- Tours can last half day or an entire day
- Departure at 9.30am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...