Excursion from Florence to Pisa with Leaning Tower
- Take part in this guided visit of the famous Piazza dei Miracoli
- Admire and climb the celebrated Leaning Tower
- Enjoy some free time to have a walk through the old town of Pisa
With this excursion to Pisa you'll have the chance to leave Florence for a day and see the famous city with the Leaning Tower and the splendor of the monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli, as well as the lively streets and squares of the old town. Enjoy a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty.
Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, which are called “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral (*) – a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture –, the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades. The commentary of the guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After the guided visit that will end by the magnificent Leaning Tower, you will enjoy the interior visit of the Tower by climbing its 294 steps rising up in a spiral, one of the most amazing experiences you can ever try.
(*) In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Leaning Tower skip-the-line tickets
- Guided visit of Piazza dei Miracoli
- Cathedral admission
- Tour escort
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (0-7): free (not admitted to the Tower)
Piazzale Montelungo, in front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign
- Children under the age of 8 not admitted to the Tower
- Children from 8 to 18 years old have to be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- From April to October: every day at 1.30pm
- From November to March: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 1.30pm
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
- From November to March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax) / French – Italian – German (min 4 pax)
- From April to October: English – Spanish – French – Italian – German (min 2 pax)
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...