Florence full-day guided tour with Uffizi, Accademia and Duomo
- Explore Florence and its beautiful landmarks with a guide
- Visit the Uffizi and Accademia Gallery skipping the lines (replaced on Mondays with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio, Saint Mark museum or the Medici Chapels)
- Admire masterpieces such as the David by Michelangelo
- See superb paintings by Botticelli, Raffaello, Leonardo da Vinci
An expert local guide will be with you all day to show the best of Florence. This is the best way to know a place thanks to the comments of who lives the city every day and knows it like no one else!
In the morning, drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo: a stop to admire the wonderful panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour will proceed by coach through the old city centre.
There will be an outdoor guided tour of the Duomo complex: you will see the Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and you will visit the Cathedral with its magnificent Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto’s bell tower.
A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the renowned Galleria dell’Accademia* (replaced on Mondays with the Saint Mark museum or the Medici Chapels) where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo and other works by the great artist.
In the afternoon, a fine coach tour, offering panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence, takes you to Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on the hills overlooking Florence and the Arno Valley. The tour continues to the old city centre for a visit to the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce (exterior). A short walk through the historic centre of Florence brings you to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia dei Lanzi.
The day continues with a guided tour of the famous Galleria degli Uffizi* (replaced on Mondays with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio) where you can admire the superb paintings of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many others. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, you can stay in the museum as long as you wish.
- Uffizi Gallery (replaced on Mondays with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio)
- Accademia Gallery (replaced on Mondays with the Saint Mark museum or the Medici Chapels)
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museums entrance fees with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax at the museums
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children: 0 – 6 years old free of charge
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- *The Galleria dell’Accademia is closed on Monday. On this day it will be replaced with visit to the Saint Mark Museum or the Medici Chapels
- *The Galleria degli Uffizi is closed on Monday, it will be replaced with a visit to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria
- From November to March, tours in French, German and Italian require a minimum of 4 people
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- The tour includes the indoor visit of both Accademia and Uffizi Galleries (guided tour of 1h20min in each Gallery). The Duomo complex visit has to be considered from the outside only
- Every day 9.00am (please arrive at 8.45am)
Cette visite en bus vous fera découvrir les magnifiques vues panoramiques de Florence. Vous vous ren...
La visite de la Grande Museo del Duomo (Grand Musée de la Cathédrale) est un grand itinéraire unique...
Piazza del Duomo à Florence est un extraordinaire musée à ciel ouvert offrant des trésors incroyable...
Envie de visiter Venise? Avec notre tout nouveau forfait, vous pouvez rapidement atteindre et explor...
Découvrez Florence d'un nouveau point de vue: faites une promenade dans les ruelles du centre histor...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
Vous vous êtes déjà demandé pourquoi Florence est souvent considérée comme étant le lieu de naissanc...
Profitez de cette visite exclusive du Dôme avec un guide local expert. Montez les 463 marches jusqu'...
Le musée des Chapelles des Médicis se trouve dans la basilique de San Lorenzo, l'une des plus grande...
Découvrez pourquoi Florence est devenue le berceau de la Renaissance avec une visite à pied de 90 mi...