Florence panoramic guided city tour with Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy amazing views of Florence with a coach tour
- Skip the long line and visit the famous Uffizi Gallery (replaced on Mondays with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio)
- Discover top sights of the city’s political heart
The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square and Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior). Crossing Ponte alle Grazie, a pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River will allow you to admire the elegant architecture of the Uffizi Gallery and the striking aerial structure of the Vasari Corridor and, on the background, the Dome of the Cathedral and Giotto's Bell Tower, the Towers of Palazzo Vecchio and Bargello. The ancient Church of Santa Felicita surprises us with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor and once inside, give us the amazing colors of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi. Then crossing the iconic Ponte Vecchio, after having caressed the nose of the famous “piglet” statue, we arrive in the monumental Piazza Signoria, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected. The tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups of max 14 participants, where it is possible to admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Uffizi Gallery small group tour – max 14 pax
- Earphones for groups of more than 6 pax at the Museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-6 years old: free of charge
Piazza di S. Firenze, 50122 Firenze FI
In front of San Firenze Cafè.
- The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Monday, it will be replaced with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Every day at 2.30pm
- March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax) / French – German – Italian (min 4 pax)
- From April to October: English - Spanish – French – German – Italian (min 2 pax)
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of th...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy h...
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
Horses & Vineyards horseback riding tour in Tuscany will reveal the true beauty of the Tuscan countr...
Learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza and gelato (ice cream). Meet your ...