Uffizi Gallery visit with audioguide
- Reserved entrance: skip the long lines at the Uffizi Gallery
- Explore the museum as long as you want with an audioguide
- Listen to the commentary of an expert art historian
- Admire the masterpieces by Botticelli, such as the Primavera
This Uffizi Gallery visit will take you to enjoy masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and more. For all those customers who wish to visit the museum in total freedom and at their own pace, guided by an audio commentary of expert art historians recorded in their own language.
You can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, amongst which the absolute masterpieces: the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus. The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam, and symbolizes the ideal of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of the Renaissance Neoplatonic aesthetics.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fee with booking for the Uffizi Gallery (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-6 years old: free of charge
Via della Ninna, 5, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Uffizi Gallery Museum, Door nr. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders (an assistant waits for you with a “Caf Tour & Travel” yellow sign)
- To collect the audioguide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card or Passport, they will keep your ID document until the end of the visit when you will return the audio guide
- If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you will asked for a refund of € 250,00 per unit
- Every day, except Monday, at 4:30 pm
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
Um passeio à tarde em profundidade, vendo pinturas mundialmente famosas, arte e paisagens. Começando...
Mais de 750 obras, a maior concentração de escultura monumental florentina no mundo: estátuas e rele...
Falésias violetas, aldeias piscatórias vermelhas e amarelas: mergulhe nas cores de Cinque Terre! Man...
Com a ajuda do nosso recepcionista (que lhe dará todas as instruções), embarque em seu trem de alta ...
Nós vamos buscá-lo no ponto de encontro no centro de Florença e vamos levá-lo em nossa minivan para ...
Venha e seja a estrela de um grande passeio clássico pelo cenário teatral de Florença e ao longo da ...