One hour Frankfurt City tour bus and full-day trip to Heidelberg
- Explore the world famous castle in romantic Heidelberg
- Walk in the medieval town center and marvel at the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, House of the Knights
- Enjoy a 1 hour roundtrip tour on a double-decker bus of Frankfurt
The journey begins with a visit of romantic Heidelberg on this delightful tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, Heidelberg lies on the River Neckar and it is an everlasting favorite among international tourists.
Explore the world famous castle (partially in ruins) with its impressing Gothic and Renaissance buildings. See the large courtyard, the mighty terrace and one of the largest wine barrels in the world, the “Heidelberg Tun”. Take a walk in the medieval town center and marvel at the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, House of the Knights with its precious Renaissance facade and small lanes with half-timbered houses.
The city hosts the oldest university of Germany. Once returned to Frankfurt enjoy a 1 hour roundtrip tour on a double-decker bus to the diversity of Frankfurt's historic and modern metropolis: the most important sights of the former Coronation city of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center.
Pass by the historic heart of the city called “Römer" - the famous old city hall, the Paul´s Church, the Cathedral and the reconstruction of the “new old town” part, reopened after many years of reconstruction. See one of the largest European rail stations, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers – among them the biggest office buildings in Europe. View the “Hauptwache” – former headquarters of the city's Stadtwehr militia, our shopping street „Zeil, the Old Opera, the big towers of the former city wall and our international fairgrounds.
A full day of new and interesting impressions.
- Leave Frankfurt for Heidelberg at 9.30am
- Return to Frankfurt at 3.00pm
- Join the one hour Frankurt City double-decker bus tour
- English tour guide
- Admission for wine barrel and lock
- Hotel pick-up / drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (0-12): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt
Meet your tour near Central Station, opposite Savoy Hotel / Hotel Le Meridien Parkhotel.
- Explanations of Frankfurt on the one hour round-trip double decker bus are provided by audioguide in 12 languages:German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Hindi, Chinese
- Daily at 9.30am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure
- You will return to Frankfurt at approximately 3.00pm, where you will board the one hour double-decker bus tour
An unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of...
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
"Baden-Baden is so nice you have to name it twice." Baden-Baden is one of Europe´s most stylish and ...