Skip-the-line tickets for Aquarium of Genoa
- Take advantage of a special offer for the main attractions of Genoa
- Skip the line at the ticket office, entering through a dedicated entrance for the open ticket, which does not specify a time for visiting
- With this ticket you have access to the Aquarium of Genoa, the Biosphere and the Bigo Panoramic Lift
- Buy this open combo-ticket, you can use it until 31 December 2018
Buy a single ticket at a discounted price and gain access to all main attractions in Genoa skipping the line at the ticket offices. Explore, at your own pace, the famous Genoa Aquarium, the Biosphere and the Bigo Panoramic Lift.
Dive into Europe's largest underwater world! Discover the fascinating depths where mysterious creatures, with incredible colors and sizes, hide. Visit the Genoa Aquarium, the largest one in Italy. Expanded over the years, it offers millions of visitors every day an extraordinary journey where they can discover the aquatic environment of the entire planet. Freely observe the guests that inhabit the 74 tanks of the Aquarium: 15,000 animals belonging to 400 different species of fish, marine mammals, reptiles, amphibians and birds.
The vegetation plays an essential role for life on our planet. Genoa's Biosphere is a forest above the sea that replicates a tropical environment in which there are many animal species, including amphibians, reptiles, insects and birds.
Finish the day in style by hopping on Bigo, the panoramic lift with a 360° view over Genoa's Old Harbor. Designed by architect Renzo Piano, Bigo will offer you a unique aerial perspective of one of the largest and most artistic historical centers in Europe.
- Open ticket which does not specify a time for visiting, allowing you to enter through a dedicated entrance (please note: if you plan to visit on 1-2-3-4 November a reservation is required, follow the instructions below)
- Access to the Aquarium of Genoa, the Biosphere and the Bigo Panoramic Lift
- Free of charge: children 0-3 years
Porto Antico - Genoa
- This is an open ticket that allows you to visit the attractions included on days and times of your choice, until 31 December 2018
- IMPORTANT: Reservation required on 1-2-3-4 November, please follow the instructions carefully. After booking on Musement click here https://www.acquariodigenova.it/biglietti-open/ and follow the instructions carefully:
- Enter the barcode on your ticket
- Enter the day and time slot you wish to visit the aquarium at
- Those who have not made the online booking will not be entitled to entry on 1-2-3-4 November
- PLEASE NOTE: once you have chosen and confirmed the day and time of the visit, you will no longer be able to change them
- This ticket is valid every day
- This ticket gives direct access to the turnstiles dedicated to open tickets, without a time-slot and skipping the line
- On days of high turnout, such as weekends in high season, holidays and long weekends, we suggest you visit the attractions between 8.30am and 9.30am or from 3.00pm onwards, in order to avoid any queues at the turnstiles
- Check times and closing days of the attractions before planning your visit
- The ticket must be printed and presented at the park entrance. You cannot print the ticket at the park entrance
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Open ticket valid every day until 31 December 2018
Genoa is its port! From the dawn of history, to the powerful Maritime Republic and to this day, the ...
L'acqua termale oligominerale che sgorga dalla fonte “N. S. dell'Acquasanta”, e che troverete nelle ...
Among the largest in Europe, the historical city center of Genoa is full of mysteries and curiositie...
Come with us to discover and experience the Genoa of the Genovese, a few steps from the most popular...
Genoa, the pride of wealthy merchants and large aristocratic families. It was these families that bu...
Discover Genoa's historic center,one of the largest in Europe, thanks to the new audio-guides. Feel ...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that book guid...
If you can't say ‘Italy’ without thinking about a gelato, then you definitely can't say ‘Genoa’ with...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
This visit will introduce you in a small artisanal winery that produces 20.000 bottles per year only...