Guided cruise with 1 Gulden Draak Beer included
- Taste a local beer while cruising
- Experience Gent architecture from the water
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city while enjoying a Gulden Draak beer.
Departing from the Graslei, you'll get on board of an informative cruise of 40 minutes through the historical city center of Gent. You'll travel back to the Middle Ages and learn about the prestigious past of the city. You'll pass by the beautiful house fronts of the Graslei, the big old meat-market, the rugged and steep walls of the Castle of Counts.
- 40-minute boat trip
- Guide and live commentaries
- 1 beer per person
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
Graslei 7, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Show your voucher at the ticket office (white and green stripes) before boarding. Our jetty is located on the GRASLEI (near house number 7).
- Live commentaries in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch
- You must be 18 years old to participate to this tour.
- From 16th October to 31st March
Departure every 20 minutes from 11.00am to 4.00pm
- From 1st April to 15th october
Departure every 20 minutes from 10.30am to 6.30pm
No boat trip on 25th December and 1st January
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city.Departing from the Graslei, ...
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whistle-stop t...
Located in the railway station of Schaerbeek, the oldest in Brussels, Train World combines the fasci...
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Book this combo tour of the best of Brussels in one day. This tour is an excellent introduction to B...
Brussels Card, the key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels a...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Do you dream of tasting exceptionally delicious and refined chocolate? Look no further! Come taste &...
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of ...