Private Goa eco-tour with crocodile watching and heritage trail
- Private, full-day eco-tour in Goa with a guide and Cruise along the Cumbarjua Canal and catch a glimpse of crocodiles
- Explore the churches at Old Goa by foot and Take a tour of a local spice plantation and dig into a traditional
- Goan lunch and Hotel pickup and drop-off included
After pickup from your hotel, travel by air-conditioned coach to the Cumbarjua Canal. Your guide and lifeguard will travel with you on the ferry for a 3-hour crocodile-spotting cruise. Learn why this is the only place in Goa where crocodiles coexist peacefully with the local fishing community. Fresh fruit and drinks will be served on board as you tour the estuary.
Afterward, return to your private vehicle for a 30-minute ride to the city of Ponda, where you’ll visit the Tropical Spice Plantation. Learn about Goa’s farming traditions on a 45-minute tour as your guide explains how locally cultivated spices are used for traditional cuisine and medicinal purposes. You'll also see cashew or coconut feni being fermented and get insight into how locals farm betel leaves by scaling the trunks.
Then try some of the spices yourself with a traditional Goan buffet. Enjoy savory chicken xacuti, prawn curry, and vegetarian dishes at the plantation. Travel next to the Basilica of Bom Jesus, home to the mummified body of St. Francis Xavier, the patron saint of Goa. Visit the Se cathedral, which took 62 years to complete. Learn how the north tower collapsed in 1776 after being struck by lightning, and hear the story of the south tower's golden bell. After a full day of sightseeing, your trip will conclude with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Tours depart from all Goa hotels except: Ramada Caravela Club Mahindra Resort Emerald Palms by Club Mahindra Zuri Whitesands Resort Varca Le Palms Regenta Resort, Varca Only Ex. Panaji / Calangute / Candolim / Baga
- Supplement cost will be added for pickup beyond the above set pickup points
Every day at 8.00am
Following pickup from your hotel in Chennai, your first stop will be at Fort St. George: believed to...
After a delightful breakfast, you will be picked-up from your hotel in Amritsar by our guide who wil...
After being picked up at your hotel, you will head to visit the Shore Temple, which sits by the sea ...
After being picked up from your hotel in Amritsar at 9.30am, meet your expert guide and leave for an...
After being picked up from your hotel, you will set off on a cultural trail through the marvel of De...
Gain a deeper understanding of Goa’s colonial history of Portuguese heritage on this private half-da...