From grandchildren to grandparents, this small-group tour has something for everyone! After you've enjoyed a scenic drive up the mountain, you’ll test your walking shoes as you head into Tamborine National Park to Curtis Falls and check out the ancient trees, hidden forest treasures and the hums of native birds and animals that you pass along the way. Pass by Gallery Walk, the heart of local arts and crafts of Mount Tamborine, to have a quick browse around the stores and enjoy an optional wine tasting. After a delicious lunch, you can try your hand at boomerang throwing! Then, it's time to climb from the valley floor to the summit of the World Heritage-listed, Lamington National Park, and enjoy the Tree Top Walk which will give you great views before you have a special wildlife experience! Get ready to feed wild King Parrots and Crimson Rosellas before making one final stop for refreshments at Kamarun Lookout where you can see all the way from the Gold Coast to Brisbane.
Tamborine Mountain, Lamington National Park and O’Reilly’s tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Explore the natural beauty of the Tamborine National Park
- Take in the spectacular views from the Kamarun Lookout
- Enjoy a special wildlizfe experience as you feedAzzXld birds
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Gold Coast Hotels
- Guided rainforest walk
- Lunch with beer, wine, soft drink or juices and snacks
- Guided treetop walk through Lamington National Park
- Birds feeding at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Boomerang lessons
- Cold drinks and snacks
Pick-up is available from central Gold Coast Hotels.
What to remember
- Please contact the tour provider after booking to confirm pick-up time and location
- Please note that infants joining the tour must sit on their parents' lap and will not be provided with a meal. Prams and strollers are not permitted on this tour
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, a hat and bring a water bottle
- For meals, we can cater to dietary requirements but must be informed to the tour provider after booking. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- This tour runs daily at 8.00am
Southern Cross 4WD Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.