Gothenburg private walking tour
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Escape the crowd! You’ll love your 3-hour tour of Gothenburg and get to know the city intimately. During the tour, you will see the city highlights, such as the Fish Church and Domkyrkan, but you’ll also get to uncover hidden gems and out-of-the-way places that will make your trip even more memorable. You’ll see Gustav Adolfs Torg, where the city was founded, and some of Gothenburg’s most historic buildings such as Kronhuset and Skansen Kronan. You’ll also get to explore the enchanting Haga district where you’ll find everything from antique shops to spice stores to Gothenburg’s biggest cinnamon buns and best marzipan!
On a private tour, your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalized recommendations for where to eat and explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want!
- Relaxed and personal guided tour
- City walk
- Central meeting point
- Private guide
Condeco Cafe, Fredsgatan 14, 411 07 Göteborg, Sweden
Meet your guide at Condeco Café, Fredsgatan 14, 411 07 Göteborg (on Harry Hjörnes Square)
Departure at 10.00am or 2.00pm
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your under the bridges of Stockholm two-hour boat tour, you'll admire the Swedish capital's t...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Get an insight into the history of Gothenburg and its monuments on a relaxed and highly personalized...
Don't miss a beat with all-in-one Gothenburg Pass available in 1, 2, 3, and 5- day durations. Your s...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...