Arenal Volcano & Hot Springs: Tour From Guanacaste
- Arenal Volcano
- Beautiful Costa Rican Countryside and Forest Landscapes
Enjoy an unforgettable experience with this full day tour that mixes adrenaline and relaxation at one of the most popular attractions in Costa Rica. Visit majestic Arenal Volcano and unwind at the nearby hot springs. Travel along sparkling Lake Arenal on the way to the springs, enjoy lunch, and travel through the picturesque town of La Fortuna where, on a clear day, you will have breathtaking views of the Volcano.
- Entrance Fee to Hot Springs
- Optional Gratuities
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-10 years
Pick up from your hotel
(Available from select hotels in the following Guanacaste areas: Coco Beach, Conchal Beach, Flamingo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Langosta Beach, Liberia, Matapalo Beach, Ocotal Beach, Papagayo, Potrero Beach, Tamarindo Beach)
- Bring: light clothing, jacket, bathing suit, towel, comfortable shoes, sandals, and camera
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
Monday and Wednesday at 9:00 am
Standing at over 1,600 metres, Arenal volcano frames the skyline with near perfect symmetry – and is...
A night in the heart of the Costa Rica's rainforest is an exciting and eye-opening experience. Trave...
Sunshine and relaxation await as you glide through the Gulf of Papagayo on this sunset cruise. Scan ...
One of Costa Rica's most emblematic creatures, the sloth can be spotted in the lush surroundings of ...
It may only be a short hop across Costa Rica's northern border but Nicaragua offers distinctive cult...
Nourished by the mighty Tempisque River, the fertile lands of Palo Verde National Park provide sanct...