- Arenal Volcano
- Beautiful Costa Rican Countryside and Forest Landscapes
Enjoy an unforgettable experience with this full day tour that mixes adrenaline and relaxation at one of the most popular attractions in Costa Rica. Visit majestic Arenal Volcano and unwind at the nearby hot springs. Travel along sparkling Lake Arenal on the way to the springs, enjoy lunch, and travel through the picturesque town of La Fortuna where, on a clear day, you will have breathtaking views of the Volcano.
- Entrance Fee to Hot Springs
- Optional Gratuities
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-10 years
Pick up from your hotel
(Available from select hotels in the following Guanacaste areas: Coco Beach, Conchal Beach, Flamingo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Langosta Beach, Liberia, Matapalo Beach, Ocotal Beach, Papagayo, Potrero Beach, Tamarindo Beach)
- Bring: light clothing, jacket, bathing suit, towel, comfortable shoes, sandals, and camera
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
Monday and Wednesday at 9:00 am
Relax in a paradise built deep within the forest among trees, rivers, ravines and hot springs. This ...
Take the opportunity to visit 2 countries in the same vacation!Witn this tour you'll visit this auth...
Enjoy a full day of adventure at Hacienda Guachipelin in the northern area of the Province of Guanac...
Spend the night with the indigenous community of the Yorkin River! Visitors will participate in an i...
One kilometer south of the village of La Palma, you will find the LAST research Station on Playa Bla...
Experience this off-the-beaten path tour of a specialized school set in the heart of Monteverde, Cos...