Immerse yourself in our fascinating underwater world at SEA LIFE Hannover with 2,500 animals from the most varied regions of the world live with us in over 40 pools and tanks. There is so much to discover. In a real tropical rain forest under a glass dome, visitors can begin their safari and, on the lookout tower, feel as though they are actually in the Amazon. In addition to colorful chameleons, piranhas, poison dart frogs, freshwater crayfish, and the Cuba crocodile, you will find an insect crawling area, where you can come within touching distance of real insects.
What to expect
Ask a question
Zoos & Aquariums
SEA LIFE Hannover tickets
Availability: Every day
Duration: 1 day
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Immerse yourself in a fascinating underwater world
- Watch colorful fish, sharks, turtles and much more
- Enter the touch tank to experience physical contact with starfish and anemones
What to expect
- Admission to SEA LIFE Hannover
- Children (3-14 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Herrenhäuser Str. 4A, 30419 Hannover, Germany
Take subway line 4 towards Garbsen or subway line 5 towards Stöcken until the stop "Herrenhäuser Gärten". SEA LIFE Hannover is directly opposite the stop.
What to remember
- Please note that children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily from 10.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday to 6.30pm
- Please note: last admission one hour before closing time
- Closed on Christmas Eve
AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.