Experience Hanoi in different ways! Go on a bike session ride through caves, past rice paddies, villages, and limestone karsts! After your breezy cycle, you'll get the chance to row your boat through the UNESCO site of Trang An to explore magnificent caves and get up close to the region’s spectacular karst country between all your awesome sightseeing and biking, you'll also get to enjoy a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local family's cozy home.
Day trips & excursions
Citadels, Karsts and Cycle in Ninh Binh
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Surround yourself in the rich history and breathtaking scenery of Vietnam
- Step back in time at the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s first capital
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at the home of a local family
What to expect
- Local English speaking guide
- Hoa Lu entrance fees as indicated
- Return transportation
- Bike and helmet
- Boat trip
- Homecooked lunch, green tea, and a local drink
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Please meet at the front entrance of the Hanoi Opera House, 1 Trang Tien Street.
What to remember
- Please bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- Please bring a reusable bottle of water
- Children under 6 aren't permitted on this tour
- Don't forget your camera!
- 8.00 am
Urban Adventures Vietnam
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.