There's a reason Halong Bay is one of the most photographed places in Vietnam: It's ridiculously beautiful! Hop on a traditional junk boat and glide through the azure waters while enjoying some a delicious seafood lunch. After your meal you'll sail past some of the bay’s most iconic locations and have a guided walk to the Surprise Cave where you can climb up to the top of the island! There's no better way to travel Halong Bay for a day!
Halong Bay day getaway
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Cruise along the amazing Halong Bay and take in the gorgeous views and peaceful vibes!
- Enjoy a local seafood lunch as you pass by numerous beautiful islets
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, the most famous grotto of Halong Bay
- Climb up to the top of Titop Island for epic views of the surrounding area
What to expect
- Local English-speaking guide
- Round trip transportation by express highway
- Halong entrance fees as indicated
- Lunch and tea break on onboard the boat
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and beverage
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Please in front of the entrance of the Hanoi Opera House, 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
What to remember
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- This tour has a maximum group size of 12 participants
- Please bring a bottle of water
- This tour is not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Children under 6 aren't permitted on this tour
- Don't forget your camera!
- Tour starts at 8.00 am
Urban Adventures Vietnam
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.