- Glide over natural forested valleys and admire the vegetation
- Get panoramic views of Kruger National Park
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you zipline along the cable trail
Along the aerial cable trail you will experience the freedom of gliding over one of the last remaining natural forested valleys along the Sabie River next to the Kruger National Park. Your trail takes you down into the valley basin, stopping along the way on a number of elevated platforms to admire the natural vegetation, birdlife and the views of the forest floor below. Each section of the trail varies in length from 70 to 230 meters linking a total of 10 platforms, making the total length of the trail 1.2km. The trail has been designed and built to South African civil engineering standards and all the equipment has been designed specifically for this activity and tried and tested worldwide. All groups are escorted by qualified guides. First you will meet at Perry’s bridge Trading Post in Hazyview, to complete the necessary documentation before being kitted out and briefed. You will be transported to the starting point of the trail once completed, you will return to Perry’s Bridge Centre, where you will find restaurants and shops at your service.
- Bottled water
R536, Hazyview, 1242, South Africa
You will meet at Perry’s bridge Trading Post in Hazyview to complete the necessary documentation before being kitted out and briefed.
- The tour operates rain or shine however, for safety reasons does not operate during lightening
- Dress code: closed shoes that won't fall off, long or short pants, caps under the helmets and sunglasses if so preferred
- It is recommended to bring your own camera and sunblock
- Maximum per person weight is 120kg
- Minimum age is 3 years old however, children under 10 may need assistance
- Operates daily: 8.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm
- Please be at the meeting point 20-30 minutes prior to start time
You will feel as though you are in a life-sized jungle gym on this thrilling tree adventure. Your tr...
Your eco tour boat trip from Knysna will highlight both the geological features and the biodiversity...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting Pretoria, Johannesburg and ...
Watch the history and culture of South Africa come to life on the thrilling Uthando Tour program! En...
Come enjoy detailed tour of the penguin preserve and experience the incredible charm of these rare a...
Meet at The Surfer Kids Centre, located adjacent to the main parking area at Diaz Beach, Mossel Bay....