Helsinki Card with city tour, transportation and museum admission
- Discover Helsinki at your leisure 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Enjoy free public transport between sights
- Entry to major city museums and attractions
- Special discounts and offers for cardholders
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experience Helsinki plus save money, time and energy during your visit as you make the most of your time in the Finnish capital.
Explore Helsinki like a VIP with your Helsinki Card, which will save you money on the city's best attractions, the best way to make the most of your time here.
The card is available in 24-, 48-, or 72-hour increments, and lets you capitalize on the following:
- Free sightseeing tour by bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on public transportation (please present card to the card reader)
- Ferry ride to/from Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Free admission to major museums and sights
- Free guidebook containing maps and tourist information
In addition, your Helskinki card will give you access to several discounts in restaurants, shops, tours and concerts. The complimentary guidebook includes information on all of the attractions and sights included in the Helsinki Card along with opening hours and contact information, and is available in English, German, Russian, Swedish and Finnish.
- Conducted tour of Suomenlinna – free admittance
- Helsinki Zoo – discount on admission fee
- Sea Life Helsinki – discount on admission fee
- Free admittance on all major museums
- Discounted price on different restaurants
- Discount in a number of shops/department stores
- Free public transport in Helsinki
- Helsinki Panorama Audio Sightseeing Tour by bus and the Beautiful Canal Route by boat
- Hop on Hop Off Sightseeing Tour – Discount on admission
- Medieval Tallinn Package Tour – Discount Price
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Gratuitites (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Child (7-16 years old): reduced
- You can exchange your printed or mobile voucher for your card at these locations: Tickets & Tours by Strömma at the Tourist Information (Pohjoisesplanadi 19) or Sightseeing kiosk (Esplanade Park, summer season only)
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given the Helsinki Card guide book with information on museums and establishments associated with the program
- The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and, if applicable, information on the discounts offered
- The Helsinki card is valid for 24, 48, 72 hours from the first use depending on which option you purchase
- Your card will not be replaced or refunded if lost
- When you use the Card for the first time on public transport you must show the Card to the public transportation card reader
- Daily: Check individual opening hours in the complimentary guidebook that comes with the card
Your Helsinki Card Region offers a number of benefits that will help you to discover and experience ...
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
Once your cruise ship docks, your tour guide will greet and pick you up from your harbor before the ...
Experience the wonderful Finnish winter in the city of Helsinki. Begin your tour after pickup from y...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
Native Lappish people take pride in their handcrafting skills. Their main craft is the traditional K...
Experience the beauty of Lapland during an all-day arctic snowmobile tour! Begin by quickly gatherin...
For an Arctic adventure that combines speed, stars and snow, look no further than this adult-only ni...
This snowmobile safari has been designed for those new to snowmobiling and interested in starting. Y...
If you're looking for an exhilarating way to try and spot the Northern Lights, then this adults-only...