- Discover Helsinki at your leisure 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Enjoy free public transport between sights
- Entry to major city museums and attractions
- Special discounts and offers for cardholders
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experience Helsinki plus save money, time and energy during your visit as you make the most of your time in the Finnish capital.
Explore Helsinki like a VIP with your Helsinki Card, which will save you money on the city's best attractions, the best way to make the most of your time here.
The card is available in 24-, 48-, or 72-hour increments, and lets you capitalize on the following:
- Free sightseeing tour by bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on public transportation (please present card to the card reader)
- Ferry ride to/from Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Free admission to major museums and sights
- Free guidebook containing maps and tourist information
In addition, your Helskinki card will give you access to several discounts in restaurants, shops, tours and concerts. The complimentary guidebook includes information on all of the attractions and sights included in the Helsinki Card along with opening hours and contact information, and is available in English, German, Russian, Swedish and Finnish.
- Conducted tour of Suomenlinna – free admittance
- Helsinki Zoo – discount on admission fee
- Sea Life Helsinki – discount on admission fee
- Free admittance on all major museums
- Discounted price on different restaurants
- Discount in a number of shops/department stores
- Free public transport in Helsinki
- Helsinki Panorama Audio Sightseeing Tour by bus and the Beautiful Canal Route by boat
- Hop on Hop Off Sightseeing Tour – Discount on admission
- Medieval Tallinn Package Tour – Discount Price
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Gratuitites (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Child (7-16 years old): reduced
- You can exchange your printed or mobile voucher for your card at these locations: Tickets & Tours by Strömma at the Tourist Information (Pohjoisesplanadi 19) or Sightseeing kiosk (Esplanade Park, summer season only)
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given the Helsinki Card guide book with information on museums and establishments associated with the program
- The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and, if applicable, information on the discounts offered
- The Helsinki card is valid for 24, 48, 72 hours from the first use depending on which option you purchase
- Your card will not be replaced or refunded if lost
- When you use the Card for the first time on public transport you must show the Card to the public transportation card reader
- Daily: Check individual opening hours in the complimentary guidebook that comes with the card
Your Helsinki Card Region offers a number of benefits that will help you to discover and experience ...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
Enjoy live jazz with various artists while sailing through the breathtaking archipelago of Helsinki....
Get the best out of Helsinki with this combined bus and boat sightseeing tour. Enjoy a sightseeing t...
The tour begins after you are picked up from harbor. Your guide will tell you about Helsinki and its...
Seize this wonderful sightseeing opportunity with roundtrip transfer from the sea port and cover as ...
Discover Helsinki at your own pace with fantastic views from your open top 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop...
During your Helsinki panoramic city tour shore excursion, you'll have the chance to explore Finland'...
The Old Town of Tallinn is so charming and medieval that you will feel as if you have stepped back i...