Central and Sheung Wan local experience walking tour
- Walk along rows of colonial buildings and futuristic infrastructures
- Share the stories of elderly stallholders at the oldest open-air bazaar in Hong Kong
- Witness Chinese folk religious beliefs in a place of worship
- Ride a tram to the Sheung Wan neighborhood
- Pass by hip boutiques, artisanal bakeries, and Chinese temples and trades
The name makes it clear - Central lies at the frenetic heart of Hong Kong, and it’s an unmissable part of any visitor’s trip to the city. Under an electric backdrop of gleaming skyscrapers and mighty colonial buildings, we’ll talk about what defines Hong Kong.
A short "ding ding" tram ride away lie the quainter charms of Sheung Wan, a historic and increasingly trendy neighbourhood. Expect to find here hip boutiques and artisanal bakers standing cheek-by-jowl with atmospheric Chinese temples and traditional Chinese trades. Along the way, we’ll lavish you with local stories that could get even a Hong Konger amused and surprised.
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Transfer services
- Dress code: modest, comfortable set of clothes and a good pair of shoes
- What to bring: bottled water, hat or cap, umbrella
- Operates Wednesdays at 9.30am
- Days and times are subject to change, please refer to the calendar
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Hop on the Hong Kong bus tour to see the breathtaking skyline and absorb the cultural fusion of this...
This Hong Kong food tour will tell you everything you wanted to know about the city’s food culture. ...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...