Dragon's Back Trail hiking tour
- Hike with a professional guide on Hong Kong's most classic trail - Dragon's Back
- Enjoy gorgeous views from mountain ridges and sheltered forest trails to the white sands of Tai Long Wan
- Relax and enjoy Big Wave Bay, or perhaps try surfing
Arguably the best hike on Hong Kong Island, the Dragon's Back is a classic trail that combines many of the area's finest attributes. From mountain ridges and sheltered forest trails to the white sands of Tai Long Wan (Big Wave Bay), it's no surprise the Dragon's Back was hailed by Time Magazine as Asia's best urban hike. Navigating the undulating ridge that resembles a dragon's back, one is rewarded with stunning views of southern Hong Kong Island and its surrounds.
Then descend through shaded pathways before reaching Big Wave Bay. There one can jump in and have a swim or rent a board for a surf. Perhaps relaxing by the beachside is more your style? Enjoying a nourishing meal and refreshing beverage would be the perfect way to cap off an awesome day.
- English speaking guide
- Bus ticket
- Children (7-14): reduced
hau keiShau Kei Wan
You will meet your guide at Shau Kei Wan MRT Station.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time
- Dress code: modest, comfortable set of clothes and a good pair of closed shoes
- This is a hiking tour, you will hike a distance of about 10km for approximately three hours. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Recommended to bring: extra clothes bottled water, face towel, hat or cap, sunscreen and swimsuit
- Operates daily at 11.00am
- Meeting time: 10.50am
Hop on the Hong Kong bus tour to see the breathtaking skyline and absorb the cultural fusion of this...
This Hong Kong food tour will tell you everything you wanted to know about the city’s food culture. ...