Green Bursa tour
- Visit the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum in Bursa
- Enjoy a unique and traditional BBQ lunch made by your group
- Take an exciting cable car ride up the mountain
Depart from Istanbul by ferryboat and drive to Bursa, the former Ottoman capital. Upon arrival, visit the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum. Then check out the silk market and covered bazaar. Afterwards, take a cable car (teleferique) to the legendary Mount Olympos (Uludag) and enjoy a very special BBQ lunch you cook with your group. Head further up the mountain where you can enjoy free time and rent an ATV or just relax and soak in the beautiful environment. Then, take a short tea-break at the 600 year old Inkaya Plane Tree and return back to Istanbul in the late eventing with a transfer to your hotel.
- Admission to Mosque and Mausoleum
- Cable car
- Guided tour
- Lunch (you cook and then eat)
- Meals and beverages not listed
- Optional gratuities
- Infants 0-2 years of age: free
- Children 3-7 years and under: reduced
- This tour has a minimum passenger requirement of 6 guests - you may book for fewer, but if the requirement is not met, your tour is subject to rescheduling
- In the unlikely event of cancellation due to minimum passenger requirements not being met, a refund will be provided
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Every day at 9.00am
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
This will not only be a culinary walk but also a stroll through the city’s Asian side to discover it...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...
Enjoy the fun with the spectacular & magical world of Isfanbul Theme Park! The capital of entertainm...
Climb back to 3000 B.C. on a 2-day journey from Istanbul to witness the most striking views of the s...
Take a combination tour of Istanbul Classics and Ottoman Relics.Tour "Sultan Ahmet Center", the hear...