Green Bursa tour
- Visit the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum in Bursa
- Enjoy a unique and traditional BBQ lunch made by your group
- Take an exciting cable car ride up the mountain
Depart from Istanbul by ferryboat and drive to Bursa, the former Ottoman capital. Upon arrival, visit the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum. Then check out the silk market and covered bazaar. Afterwards, take a cable car (teleferique) to the legendary Mount Olympos (Uludag) and enjoy a very special BBQ lunch you cook with your group. Head further up the mountain where you can enjoy free time and rent an ATV or just relax and soak in the beautiful environment. Then, take a short tea-break at the 600 year old Inkaya Plane Tree and return back to Istanbul in the late eventing with a transfer to your hotel.
- Admission to Mosque and Mausoleum
- Cable car
- Guided tour
- Lunch (you cook and then eat)
- Meals and beverages not listed
- Optional gratuities
- Infants 0-2 years of age: free
- Children 3-7 years and under: reduced
Pickup from centrally located Istanbul hotels
- Advance reservations are required
- This tour has a minimum passenger requirement of 6 guests - you may book for fewer, but if the requirement is not met, your tour is subject to rescheduling
- In the unlikely event of cancellation due to minimum passenger requirements not being met, a refund will be provided
- Every day at 9.00am
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
Watch amazing belly dancers and a traditional Turkish folklore show with one of the best skylines in...
If you prefer the exclusivity and privacy of discovering Istanbul on your own, you may enjoy a half ...
An entertaining artistic cultural dance show that combines traditional turkish dances with belly dan...
This great night will begin from your hotel. You will be picked up from your hotel around 19.00, the...