Rhythm of the dance show and exhibition
- Enjoy Turkish cultural dance show
- Historical ex-Turkish bath building
- 360 degree special visual effects
An entertaining artistic cultural dance show that combines traditional turkish dances with belly dance and ottoman harem dances under 360 degree visual impacts.
This event takes place in a building situated in a delightful bit of the city's striking social mosaic, close to the compelling Hagia Sophia Basilica and the wonderful Topkapi Palace. Changed from an big fifteenth century hamam (Turkish bath), it now invites guests under its high vault roofs to present a portion of the best of this tremendous nation's traditions.
During the performance you will see superb Ottoman harem dances, enchanting conventional dances and exotic belly dances are exhibited in this program. Watch very energic and moving dances with amazing choreography, appreciate rhythm, fire shows and astonishing ensembles. 360 degree extraordinary visual impacts makes enchanted show environment in the historical place.
You can also, additionally, see the Dervish Experience Exhibition in the hall zone before the show.
The program consists of:
Ottoman Palace Dance - The Range
Aegean Region Zeibek Dances
Thrace Region Gypsy Dances
Solo Shaman Dance - Blacklight
Eastern Anatolia Folk Dances
Solo Belly Dance Show
Group Belly Dance Show - The Candelabra
Solo Azerbaijani Dance
Balkan Region Dances
Belly Dance Show with Goblet Drum
Folk Dances of the Eastern Black Sea Coastal Region
- Complimentary beverages served before the show
Hoca Paşa Mahallesi, Hocapaşa Hamamı Sk. No:3, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Hodojapash Performing Arts Theater
- Photography is allowed without flash
- You can see the Dervish Experience Exhibition in the foyer area before the show
- Complimentary hot and cold beverages
- Your ticket will be delivered to your hotel in Istanbul or to the gate 30 minutes before the show
- Provide your hotel details at check out
- The show starts at 20.00 every Tuesday and Saturday. Please show up 30 minutes before at the event hall
Take a half day morning tour of Istanbul. The tour will bring you through the "Sultan Ahmet Center",...
Enjoy this special Bosphorus Tour on the bus and on a private boat. Discover the magic of Istanbul a...
This afternoon tour will bring you on a Bosphorus Cruise on a private boat. You'll ride through the ...
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
If you prefer the exclusivity and privacy of discovering Istanbul on your own, you may enjoy a half ...