Izmir Shore Excursion: day trip to Ephesus and Hou
- Explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus, the best-preserved classical city in the eastern Mediterranean!
- Take a guided tour and discover the Temples of Artemis
- Enjoy a traditional lunch during your outing
Drive to the birthplace of Homer and discover Ephesus, known as one of the twelve cities of the Ionian League during the classical Greek period. Ephesus was also one of the “Seven Churches of Anatolia (Asia)” cited in the Book of Revelation.
Visit the old Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, Marble Street, Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian and Serapis, Agora, Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, Double Church, Arcadian Way, Gate of Magnesia and much more!
Enjoy lunch at Selçuk and visit Isabey Mosque, one of the oldest and most impressive works of architectural art remaining from Anatolian Beyliks. Explore also the Temple of Artemis, one of the “Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.”
- Cruise port pickup and drop off
- Museum entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English speaking licensed guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children (aged 3-7): reduced
Izmir cruise port
- Please note: The ticket is non-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Every day at 8.30am
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
This will not only be a culinary walk but also a stroll through the city’s Asian side to discover it...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...
Enjoy the fun with the spectacular & magical world of Isfanbul Theme Park! The capital of entertainm...
Climb back to 3000 B.C. on a 2-day journey from Istanbul to witness the most striking views of the s...
Take a combination tour of Istanbul Classics and Ottoman Relics.Tour "Sultan Ahmet Center", the hear...