This exploratory street food walk with a local expert will lead you to some of the oldest as well as most popular food hubs in the historical city of Jaipur. Sample various mouth-watering local treats and pick up delightful historical titbits on the local culture and extensive history of Jaipur, largely woven around its culinary heritage. You may just visit a shop which has been around since the ‘Revolt of 1857’ or a bakery founded in 1950 by a refugee family. As you continue the food trail, many other temptations await like the famous sweetmeat - rabdi, the spicy snack kachori and a refreshing non-alcoholic drink-neera, water derived from the bark of a date tree.
Chillies Walk in Jaipur
- Explore the popular street food and taste the delicious local foods of Jaipur
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food tasting
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up from your hotels in Jaipur within 10km of the city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- Please carry a water bottle, cap and sunglasses
- This tour involves walking. So suggest the guests wear comfortable shoes.
- It's also advisable to dress in full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops to gel seamlessly with the crowd
- The tour also includes eating at the local outlets, all suitable for all guests including the foreign guests. But in case you have any dietary restrictions, they can inform beforehand
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Discover the ancient city of Jaipur on a full-day tour that will take you to regal palaces, treasure...
The Jhalana Forest Reserve in Jaipur is a 24 sq km sanctuary home to 20 leopards. Jhalana also suppo...
Bagru, a village near Jaipur has made its mark on the textile industry map around the world. The exp...
After getting picked up from your hotel, your first stop will be Hawa Mahal, which means ‘Palace of ...
This tour will give you a first-hand experience of Jaipur’s cultural identity and local life. The to...
Jaipur has many claims to fame, with a major one being the ancient art of block printing. The knowle...