Experience the Art and Craft of Rajasthan to connect with local communities engaged in indigenous skills over generations. The traditional craft of Jaipur, with Turko-Persian origin, Blue Pottery gets its beautiful name from cobalt blue dye used to color the pottery. Guests get hands-on experience of the local art and craft, the materials being used, the value that the final products fetch and how the art has developed over the period of the time.
Learn about blue pottery in Jaipur
- Experience the Art and Craft of Rajasthan
- Learn about Blue Pottery craft
- Experience of the local art and craft, the materials being used, the value that the final products fetch and how the art has developed over the period of the time
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- A guide service
- Interaction with a veteran artist
- Detailed art introduction
- All applicable taxes
- Child (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily except during Indian festivals
- Pick up starts from 9 am