Complete Hebron tour from Jerusalem
On your tour of Hebron with a licensed guide you will get the best perspective of current affairs in the Middle East. You will enter one of the holiest cities in Judaism and Islam, hear from both sides, and will get a balanced insight as to the problems, life in Hebron and what the people deal with every day.
The first part of the tour will be in the Jewish section of Hebron. On your tour, you will enter Hebron in a bullet-proof bus, visit the Tombs of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob, and Leah, also Adam and Eve, that are all said to be buried in a cave. Next, continue on to tour the neighborhoods of the Jewish settlers, the Avraham Avinu Quarter, and a restored synagogue. You will also visit the Museum that is about Jewish life in Hebron before the 1929 riots, the Beit Hadassah. In Beit Romano tour the Shavei Hevron Yeshiva and the hilltop of Tel Rumeida, the archeological site from the Bronze Age. You will also visit the tombs of Ruth and Jesse from the bible.
As you cross to the Palestinian side, a Palestinian guide will take over the tour and you will enter the busy city center. There is an option to enjoy a home cooked lunch, made by a Palestinian family. Then you will have a chance to speak with the locals and walk up to a rooftop to get a full view of the city. You will learn about the conditions and difficulties of the residents and shop owners and then tour the Muslim side of the Tomb of the Patriarchs, the Ibrahimi Mosque.
- Licensed guide
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Bus fare
Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, Israel
You will meet your guide at Abraham Hostel in Davidka Square in Jerusalem.
- This tour is not available for Israeli passport holders
- Dress code:
- Due to modesty requirements when entering the holy sites on this tour, you will need to wear clothes covering knees and arms (men and women)
- Please do not wear shorts or tank tops and no shawls, as they are transparent and can be problematic
- You will be entering some very religious areas, and we would like to keep it respectful
- The bus in Hebron is a small fee upon arrival
- Lunch is an optional for purchase upon arrival
- You must carry a valid passport
- Please bring with you a hat, sunscreen and water
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- Pick-up time: 8.00-8.30am
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...