Day tour of Bethlehem, Jericho, Dead Sea and River Jordan from Jerusalem
- Discover Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity
- Move towards Jericho, the oldest city on Earth and the Mount of Temptation with its monastery, by cable car
- Visit the Baptismal site on the Jordan River, Qasr al-Yahud
- Head to the Dead Sea, where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the muds at a private beach
After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore the city before other tourists arrive. You will discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity and descend through the Judean Desert where you will reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth. Here you will ascend the Mount of Temptation by cable car and enjoy a guided tour of the Monastery. Later you will discover the Baptism site of Qasr al-Yahud. Your day will end with a swim in the Dead Sea. Here you will experience floating in the waters and wrapping yourself in the muds on a private beach. You will return to Jerusalem at around 5.30pm.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem, Jericho and Baptism site
- Dead Sea private beach entry fee
- Cable car to Mount of Temptation $16
The David Citadel Hotel, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119
Entrance to the David Citadel Hotel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that order of sites are subject to change as per the guidance of local operator
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware that at this time of year there are a higher number of tourists. The Church of Nativity can tend to get quite crowded. Please be prepared for a long queue or the possibility of not seeing all parts of the church due to crowds
- The Dead Sea Beach has changing rooms where you can change and shower before and after floating in the Dead Sea
- We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
- Please dress modestly for religious sites (men no shorts, women no bare shoulders)
- If you have small luggage or belongings, you can bring them along and leave them in the vehicle, however, we are not responsible for any lost items. Please note you may change vehicles throughout the day, so please be mindful to take the bags with you
- Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
- Wednesdays and Saturdays
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
Leave Jerusalem on a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle for your day trip to the Dead Sea region. ...
'Best of the West Bank' tour offers an exciting and easy way to gain a unique and fascinating insigh...
While enjoying the drive through the Judean desert getting a view for the Good Samaritan Inn, the Mo...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Journey through some of the most historical sites on earth on a sightseeing tour of the Old City in ...
Start your two-day tour with a hotel pick-up service and explore the two holiest cities of Jerusalem...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
Your Tel Aviv bike tour takes you through the real Tel Aviv, and gives you the chance to see how peo...