- Discover Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity
- Discover Jericho, the oldest city on Earth and Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found
- Head to the Dead Sea, where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the muds at a private beach
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore the city before other tourists arrive. You will discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity and after descend through the Judean Desert where you will reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth. Here you will have time to explore the Mount of Temptation.
Later you will discover Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found and here you will also have free time to eat lunch. Your day will end with a swim in the Dead Sea. Here you will experience floating in the waters and wrapping yourself in the muds on a private beach. You will return to Jerusalem at around 16:30.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem and Jericho Dead Sea private beach entry fee
- Gratuities (optional)
The David Citadel Hotel, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119
Entrance to the David Citadel Hotel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that order of sites are subject to change as per the guidance of local operator
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Start your tour from your hotel in Tel Aviv, where you will be collected by a professional driver an...
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...