Enjoy a full-day tour of Jerusalem before venturing to the Dead Sea. Your tour begins with hotel pick-up from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and then you will explore Jerusalem and be guided to a view of the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane. You will enter the Old City through the Zion Gate to the Byzantine Cardo and then continue on to the Jewish Quarter and then arrive at the Western Wall. After this you will continue with a walk along the Via Dolorosa and follow the Stations of the Cross to arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Before leaving Jerusalem you will walk through the Old City markets where you will be able to purchase souvenirs. After, you will enjoy a drive to the Dead Sea. On the way you will stop at the sea level marker where, on a clear day you can see Jericho in the distance. Finally, you will stop at the Dead Sea for a swim or float in the mineral rich waters before being dropped back off at your hotel.
Day trips & excursions
Full-day tour of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 10 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a swim in the therapeutic waters
- Explore the holy city of Jerusalem
- Walk through the Old City markets
- Enjoy a pick-up service from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Beach access
- Entrance fees
- Licensed guide
What's not included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal insurance
- Health insurance
You will be picked up direct from your Tel Aviv or Jerusalem hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make your booking.
What to remember
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Dress code in Jerusalem: modest dress and covered shoulders
- If you wish to swim, it is recommended to bring your own swim suit and towel
- This tour is not suitable for children 3 and under
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up:
- from Jerusalem at 8.30am
- from Tel Aviv at 7.15am (extra fee)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.