Jerusalem City Pass
- Visit the best museums in Jerusalem
- Skip the lines to enter the amazing Tower of David Museum
- No timeslots for entrance, you can enter when you want
- All the museums can be visited several times
The 7-day Jerusalem City Pass combines everything you need to discover the cultural side of Jerusalem. This city with centuries of fascinating history and art can be found through its impressive museums. With the Jerusalem City Pass, you can visit:
- FOZ Museum
- Islamic Art Museum
- Italian Jewish Art Museum
- Salomon Hall Museum
- Music Museum
- Old Court Museum
- Tower of David Museum
All the museums can be visited several times and there are no specified timeslots so you can enter when you want.
Even better, you receive everything by email so that you don’t waste time picking up tickets when you arrive. This means that it’s easier than ever to maximize your precious time in Jerusalem by organizing everything in advance. Simply order your Jerusalem City Pass online and you’re ready for all that this wonderful city has to offer.
- 7 day Jerusalem City Pass
- During checkout, select the date on the calendar that you would like your 7-day pass to begin
- Your pass will be valid for 7 days
- Show your printed voucher when you arrive at the museum
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
Take off towards the Judean hills that head to the Dead Sea. You will explore the lowest place on ea...
While enjoying the drive through the Judean desert getting a view for the Good Samaritan Inn, the Mo...