Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem
- Hike to the top of the Masada fortress to see the amazing sunrise
- Explore the Ein Gedi Oasis, a nature reserve with natural springs
- Relax at the Dead Sea, bathing in the mud at the lowest point on Earth
Start your tour from Jerusalem at 04:00. You will then drive for 1.5 hours to Masada. You will arrive at the bottom of the Masada mountain to start hiking to the top. On the way up to the top you will enjoy the extraordinary desert sunrise, one that can only be seen in the right place at the right time. Once you arrive at the top you will enjoy some free time to experience the site at this special time of the day.
You will then be driven to the Ein-Gedi Nature reserve where you will arrive at 08.00. Enter the reserve to watch the desert wildlife in the magnificent green Ein-Gedi Oasis. At 11:00 continue to the Dead Sea where you will arrive at 11:30. Enjoy bathing and floating on the therapeutic water on the lowest point on earth. After floating and covering yourself with mud, start your way back to Jerusalem where you will arrive at 14.00.
- Transportation to all sites in air conditioned vehicles
- Bathing on a private beach at the Dead Sea
- Masada entrance
- Ein-Gedi entrance
King David 3, Jerusalem, Israel
David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem
- Please note this is a self-guided tour
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
- Please bring some cash with you for the entrance fees to Masada and Ein-Gedi (approx. 29 NIS / 8-10 USD each)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The hike to the top of Masada Mountain requires a moderate level of fitness
- Everyday at 04:00 am
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...