Hanthana mountain range lies in the central province of Sri Lanka towards the southwest of the city of Kandy. It was declared as an environmental protection area in February 2010 under the National Environment Act. The maximum height of the range is 3800 feet that are also a great bird-watching spot. After this, you will also go take a look at a tea plantation.
Hanthana Mountain hike to Uda Kanda temple and tea plantation from Kandy
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy 5-6km trekking distance
- Pass by an ancient Buddhist temple which is said to have been related to meditation
- Visit a tea plantation
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Lunch and water
What's not included
- Trekking sticks
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in the Kandy city area and Peradeniya area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended to people with limited mobility, people with heart diseases, and pregnant women
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please remember to bring your passport or ID card
- Please remember to wear trekking shoes and clothing, bring your trekking stick and a raincoat
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.