Oahu day-trip with Pearl Harbor from Kauai
- Enjoy a day-trip of Oahu from Kauai
- Visit Pearl Harbor and take a guided tour of the USS Missouri
- See historic sites of Honolulu, including Punchbowl National Cemetery
Skip the lines to Oahu island’s most popular attractions. Visit Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri. Travel on a comfortable motor coach and see the highlights of Honolulu. Round trip airfare, transportation, admissions and expert narration is included
Start your tour at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where you’ll watch a film documenting the attack on Pearl Harbor, with actual footage. Learn more about the events that shaped American history. Board a US Navy launch ship for a short ride to the USS Arizona Memorial that was built on the sunken ship. Read the names of all 1,177 sailors and marines who were killed on that “Day of Infamy”. Your next stop on your Pearl Harbor Adventure is a one-hour guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, also referred to as "Mighty Mo”.
During your fact-filled, narrated Honolulu city tour you’ll visit the Punchbowl National Cemetery and see the main attractions of the city. Drive through the Courts of the Missing, the chapel and the finely detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II. See also the historic sites of Honolulu, such as the impressive Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses.
- Round-trip flights with Hawaiian Airlines
- Admission fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
- Children age of 2: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
100 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
This tour departs Lihue Airport. Please meet your airport representative at the airport. Flight schedules change frequently, so please phone the Kauai office 24 hours prior to tour, to confirm meeting time and place. Instructions are provided on your voucher.
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 24 hours after booking to confirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Due to ceremonies on 7 December each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that dateare not operated
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park
- All passengers must present government issued photo identification for airline check-in. Passengers denied boarding due to lack of identification will be fully charged
- Every day
- Check in at 7.30am
Visita la parte più turistica di Manhattan in questo tour di 6 ore a bordo di un bus a due piani. La...
Prendi la tua occasione per viaggiare nel cuore neversleeping di Los Angeles in una modalità davvero...
In questo tour di Kauai godrai di una giornata piena di bellezza e storia affascinante. Scopri la "G...
Goditi una cena di tre portate con cocktail perfettamente abbinati in un esclusivo tour VIP della St...
La City of New Orleans Riverboat ti porterà nello stile lungo il Mississippi oltre il sito della Bat...
Il tour inizierà con un trasferimento in limousine di lusso dal tuo hotel di Las Vegas al terminal p...