This sailing experience gets you closer to the sunset and the reef marine than ever before and includes an unlimited open well bar, live music, and tasty appetizers. Sail to Key West's most gorgeous reef, for the best Key West snorkeling experience. Once you are done snorkeling, head to the bar and grab a rum runner, champagne, margarita, draft beer, or an array of mixed drinks. Enjoy a selection of finger foods, from Swedish meatballs, veggie trays, cheese and cracker trays, pita and hummus, meat, and veggie pinwheels. Gaze at the sunset while listening to music. This vessel fits 149 passengers with plenty of room aboard the Sandie Cat. The Sandie Cat sailing catamaran has three decks allowing for the space for dancing, lounging, and relaxing. The captain and crew will even let you help raise the sails and ask to get your picture driving the boat!
Key West sunset snorkel sail
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Kids go free
Do this because
- Snorkel the world's third-largest coral reef
- Look at pristine coral reefs and vibrant marine life
- Relax with rum punch and reggae music after your snorkel
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Snorkel tour and catamaran cruise
- Snorkel, mask, fins, and life jacket
- Professional instruction
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Live music
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Youth (6-12)
- Child (0-5): free
201 Williams Street, Key West, Florida 33040
Check-in at the Sunset Watersports booth.
What to remember
- Sailing to the reef can take up to 40 minutes
- Remember to bring your cameras to capture amazing photos
- Premium bar access for an additional 19 USD
- Guests must wear masks
- Daily: See calendar
- Varies on time of year
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 $ refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.