- Discover all the must-visit attractions of Kiev with a local guide
- Admire a splendid St. Andrews Church and stroll down a picturesque Andreevskyi Descent
- Visit St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral and marvel at the ancient Golden Gates
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the Dnieper River from the observation deck
- Learn interesting facts about the history and present of Kiev
Join a cheerful and informative small-group tour of Kiev and feel the welcoming atmosphere of the city. You will discover all the most popular city’s sights as well as the hidden gems and get a lot of interesting information from your friendly local guide. This tour is a perfect introduction for the first-time visitors.
The tour starts with the hotel pick up. Your guide will show you beautiful St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral and ancient Golden Gates, picturesque Landscape Alley and vivid Andreevsky Descent.
Moreover, you will see an elegant building of the Opera and Ballet Theater and the main building of the T. Shevchenko University. After that, you will contemplate the panorama of the Dnieper River from the observation deck.
Your guide will tell you many intriguing stories about the city and will be glad answer all your questions. You will surely enjoy the atmosphere of the city and its beautiful architecture. The tour ends in the center of the city, on Khreschatyk Street near Maidan Nezhalezhnosti.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels or apartments
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop off in centrally located hotels or apartments
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- We'll pick you up from centrally located Kiev hotels or apartments
- Every day at 10.00am
- Please note: the hotel pick-up starts before this time, please contact the local service provider in advance to verify the pick-up time
Descubra las atracciones más interesantes de la parte central de Kiev en el tour privado de 3 horas ...
En este fascinante taller privado aprenderá la técnica de hacer el tradicional huevo de Pascua ucran...
Visita uno de los museos más notables y populares de Kiev, el Museo Nacional de Historia de Ucrania ...
Descubra los hechos más interesantes y significativos sobre la historia de la comunidad judía en Kie...
Explore la residencia del ex presidente de Ucrania Victor Yanukovych en Mezhyhirya, que es uno de lo...
Viaje a la Base Estratégica de las Fuerzas de Misiles cerca de Pervomaysk que solía ser un objeto mi...