In this tour, guests will visit the medical college, Kolkata University, Mirzapur street eateries, Sanskrit college, old bookshops, and College Street markets to understand the life of the youth. This tour provides an interesting insight into the social and intellectual concerns that shaped India, culminating the struggle for independence from the British rule.
College street tour of Kolkota
- Visit the medical college, Kolkata University
- English speaking local guide
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- Entrance fee
- Children (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kolkota. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- This tour requires a lot of walking so guest must be fit
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up starts from 10.30 am
Start your day with a visit to the mesmerizing white marble Victoria Memorial, built by the British ...
Discover the magical area of Sunderbans, the world's largest mangrove forest in the Delta. Containin...
Kolkata has witnessed many people from all walks of life in its past making it a great melting pot o...
Bengal is a foodie’s paradise and more so Kolkata, where various adventurers have left their gastron...
Countless effigies of deities are immersed in the holy river Hooghly during Kolkata’s colorful puja ...
The rail terminus for the East Indian railway is at Howrah. An estimated two million people go in an...