Find out the best available street food in the city of Kolkata and the many locations and outlets that will leave you craving for more. From the famous Kati rolls, a unique Calcutta style wrap, to street-side masala cha, from varieties of fried fish to the unending list of delectable sweets. The range that you will experience will be a delight for all foodies.
Street food crawl in Kolkata
- Try out the local cuisine
- Experience how locals enjoy their food
- Enjoy the atmosphere around the street food stalls
- Local guide
- Food sampling
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- All applicable taxes
- Children (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kolkota. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- This tour requires a lot of walking so guest must be fit
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up starts from 7 am
Start your day with a visit to the mesmerizing white marble Victoria Memorial, built by the British ...
Discover the magical area of Sunderbans, the world's largest mangrove forest in the Delta. Containin...
Kolkata has witnessed many people from all walks of life in its past making it a great melting pot o...
Bengal is a foodie’s paradise and more so Kolkata, where various adventurers have left their gastron...
Countless effigies of deities are immersed in the holy river Hooghly during Kolkata’s colorful puja ...
The rail terminus for the East Indian railway is at Howrah. An estimated two million people go in an...