- Enjoy the dazzling colors of Butterfly Park
- Stroll through the tranquil Bird Park, Hibiscus Gardens and Orchid Farm
- Discover a massive, vibrant and diverse family of orchids at the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden
- Admire a variety of colorful fish at the aquarium
Your nature in the city tour of Kuala Lumpur begins in the the Orchid Garden where you will admire 3,000 species of orchids, 800 of which are native to Malaysia. This huge collection includes hybrid and exotic species of flowering plants and colorful blooms that thrive abundantly in this 2.5 acre (1 hectare) floral paradise.
Butterfly Park, adjacent to the Lake Gardens and Bird Park, houses many of the country's local species. Spanning more than 80,000 square feet of landscaped garden with more than 5,000 butterflies, exotic plants, butterfly-host plants and ferns, it is one of the world's largest butterfly houses. The park is also home to an exhibition area with information on butterflies and other insects, and offers a souvenir store for visitors at the end.
TheBird Park, a 20.9 acre (8.5 ha) public aviary, houses more than 3,000 birds representing more than 200 species in an enclosed aviary. Ninety percent are local birds while 10% were imported from overseas.
Your last stop is Aquaria KLCC, a state-of-the-art oceanarium showcasing more than 5,000 different exhibits of aquatic and land-bound creatures. Spread over a sprawling 60,000 square foot space on the concourse of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Aquaria KLCC is one of the biggest aquariums in South-East Asia.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Tour in air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Bird Park, Butterfly Park and Aquaria tickets
- Food & beverages
- Personal expenses
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- 9.00am and 3.00pm
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
Borneo Tropical Rainforest is an agro and nature resort nestled in the natural setting of pristine a...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
Penang is home to an interesting selection of temples and natural wonders which are sure to delight ...
Start your tour with a pickup from your hotel, then you will be taken to a jetty port. Here, you wil...