Bird watching tour in La Fortuna
- Discover the wonderful world of tropical birds and learn from this incredible natural paradise which is home to over 380 species.
- Enjoy bird watching and contribute to the natural conservation efforts of Arenal Mundo Aventura.
Our bird watching tour begins at 5:30 am, the perfect time to be delighted by the most incredible concert of birds, among the lush vegetation.
Just as the sun comes out we will begin the journey through the Gallery Habitat Trail with 380 species of birds, decorated with small lakes and grasslands ideal for birdwatching. During the entire tour, our naturalist guide will accompany you and teach you about all of these natural marvels.
Hawks, orioles, toucans, woodpeckers, hummingbirds, sunbittern, bare-throated tiger heron, and more will capture your attention throughout the tour. Other species like trogons, jacamars, great currasow, and king vultures will also come out to give you an unforgettable experience in Costa Rica.
The hike is comfortable and tranquil, so that the whole family can enjoy it. The tour can last 2-4 hours, in addition to the Gallery Trail you can choose to explore the Turkey Trail, the Congo Trail, and the Waterfall Trail, all in primary open forests.
We invite you to see the following link about the oficial register birds in Arenal World Adventure
- Transport in La Fortuna
- Bilingual Guide
- Hotel pickup
- Does not include food
- Does not include drinks
1.5 km south of the La Fortuna Catholic Church, after Fortuna River
- During checkout you will be asked to provide your hotel/accommodation details for the pick up service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up and drop off in La Fortuna
- If your pick up place is far away from our location, there is an extra price for the transportation. The amount will be given when you receive the confirmation form
Every day at 5:30 am
After being prepared with the security instructions, you will set off, accompanied by our guide, alo...
Arenal Mundo Aventura has been dedicated to protecting the cultural roots of Costa Rica, right from ...
Your day will begin with a quick safety briefing, followed by a 20 minute tractor ride, to the Pino ...
Create your own adventure!STEP 1: Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or RappelSTEP 2: Add a zip lin...
Your vacation in Costa Rica will not be completed without visiting La Fortuna area to see its volcan...
Jump start your Costa Rica holidays with a White Water Rafting Class III & IV on the Sarapiqui River...