Maleku Indian village tour
- Learn from the Indian cultures and their legacy
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide
- Butterfly and Frog Gardens
- Tractor ride
Arenal Mundo Aventura has been dedicated to protecting the cultural roots of Costa Rica, right from day one.
That’s why we created the Maleku Indian Village; an opportunity open to everyone who desires to share with and learn from the Indian cultures and their legacy. Our Maleku Indian community is one of the 24 different indigenous territories in Costa Rica. This area conserves the authenticity of the Indian Village, their beliefs, culture, and traditions.
The Indigenous Cultural Rescue Center receives students, families, and tourists from Costa Rica and around the world, allowing them to see this small representation, discover their unique language Maleku Jaica, their favorite dish la Mufuriseca, medicinal plants like gavilana and cuculmeca, their burial dances, ceremonies, and other rituals.
- Transport in La Fortuna
- Park Entrance
1.5 km south of the La Fortuna Catholic Church, after Fortuna River.
- After checkout you will be asked to provide your full details and hotel address for pick up
- Total customer
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Time chosen for the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart issues, back problems or other serious medical conditions
- We offers transport around La Fortuna. If your pick up place is far away from our location, there is an extra price for the transportation. The amount will be given when you receive the confirmation form
Every day at 8:00 am, 10:30am or 1:30 pm
Our bird watching tour begins at 5:30 am, the perfect time to be delighted by the most incredible co...
After being prepared with the security instructions, you will set off, accompanied by our guide, alo...
Your day will begin with a quick safety briefing, followed by a 20 minute tractor ride, to the Pino ...
Create your own adventure!STEP 1: Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or RappelSTEP 2: Add a zip lin...
Your vacation in Costa Rica will not be completed without visiting La Fortuna area to see its volcan...
Jump start your Costa Rica holidays with a White Water Rafting Class III & IV on the Sarapiqui River...