Rafting adventure on the Sarapiqui River from Arenal
- Ride the wild rapids of the Sarapiqui River
- World-class rafting instructors
- Scenic drive through plantations at the base of the Arenal Volcano
Jump start your Costa Rica holidays with a White Water Rafting Class III & IV on the Sarapiqui River. Your Costa Rica rafting adventure begins with a 1.5 hour scenic drive winding through plantations of papaya, pineapple and yucca at the base of the majestic Arenal Volcano. Once you reach the “put-in”spot, Wave Expedition’s skillful, trained guides will go over the safety procedure and rules to prepare you for your paddling responsibilities.
The Sarapiqui River winds through spectacular greenery, between the rapids you will see monkeys, toucans and other Costa Rica wildlife. At the halfway point you will take a break while your guides prepare you delicious snacks and tropical fruit on the river bank, refuel, surrounded by the serene and majestic beauty of the rainforest. After your snack, it is time to hit the rapids again for more heart pumping excitement.
At the “take out” spot, you will be greeted with an icy beverage and dry towel. Just a short walk down the road, you will change into dry clothing and enjoy a delicious, typical Costa Rican lunch.
- Transportation from La Fortuna downtown hotels
- Bilingual certified tour guide
- Fruit and snacks on the river
- Ice cold drinks
- Towels and lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Av 319A, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- Provide your hotel accomodations and customer weight at check out
- Tour is not available for children under 12
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
What to bring:
- Bathing Suit, T-shirt, Sun Screen, Secure shoes such as water shoes or sports sandals, change of clothing
Our bird watching tour begins at 5:30 am, the perfect time to be delighted by the most incredible co...
After being prepared with the security instructions, you will set off, accompanied by our guide, alo...
Arenal Mundo Aventura has been dedicated to protecting the cultural roots of Costa Rica, right from ...
Your day will begin with a quick safety briefing, followed by a 20 minute tractor ride, to the Pino ...
Create your own adventure!STEP 1: Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or RappelSTEP 2: Add a zip lin...
Your vacation in Costa Rica will not be completed without visiting La Fortuna area to see its volcan...