Thanks to the wet winter weather, northern Lanzarote can be as colourful as the island's much-loved red and green mojo sauces. On this guided bike tour you can expect brilliantly-bright flowers and cacti sitting in stark contrast to the black volcanic landscape. There are two options to choose from, a 90km route or 115km for experienced riders.
Lanzarote North Road Bike Tour
- See the unspoiled north of Lanzarote
- Two routes available
- Choose 90km for a medium to high difficulty or 115km for a high difficulty
- Bike tour
- Coffee and cake are included at one of the stops.
All services depend on the guest's skills and heights. Minimum height: 140-145 cm.
Children will always have to be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians who will be responsible for them.
Possibility to use a child seat for children as companion. Max 25 kg.
A transfer isn't included so you must go to a meeting point at one of the two offices of Bike Sensations in Puerto del Carmen for 09:00 am:
1. Avenida de las Playas 49 C.C. Los Arcos
2. Avenida de las Playas 57 C.C. Los Dragos. Not suitable for wheelchairs. Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Not suitable for families with small children. Not suitable for guests with poor health. Bring suitable footwear. Transfers not included. Food and drinks not included. Some entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally. Subject to weather conditions