Timanfaya National Park's dramatic lunar-like landscape has put Lanzarote on the map. In fact, it's so striking, it helped the island gain UNESCO World Biosphere status in 1993. This exciting guided bike tour takes you exploring all the crags and craters of this volcanic moonscape. It's the island's top attraction.
Timanfaya National Park Bike Tour
- Discover the south of the island by bike
- Cycle through the lava fields of Timanfaya National park
- See the island's volcanic landscape
- Bike tour
- Coffee and cake at one of the stops.
All services depend on the clients skills and heights. Minimum height: 140-145 cm.
Children will always have to be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians who will be responsible for them..
Possibility to use child seat for children as companion. Max 25 kg..
Transfer isn't included so you must go to a meeting point at one of the two offices of Bike Sensations in Puerto del Carmen for 09:00 am:
1. Avenida de las Playas 49 C.C. Los Arcos
2. Avenida de las Playas 57 C.C. Los Dragos. Not suitable for guests with poor health. Not suitable for wheelchairs. Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Bring suitable footwear. Food and drinks not included. Transfers not included