You will remain enchanted visiting the historical center streets with its amazing buildings and wonderful monuments. Meet your guide in Porta Napoli to discover the beautiful Lecce. You can admire some significant noble dwellings and the suggestive Piazza Duomo, with its Cathedral, bell tower and Bishop's Seminar. Continue to the Church of the Theatines, dedicated to St. Irene and to Piazza Sant’Oronzo, where you can admire the remains of the Roman amphitheater, the Church of San Marco and the famous "Sedile". The tour ends at the beautiful Basilica of Santa Croce, a jewel of Lecce Baroque and the Convent of the Celestines. At the end of your tour enjoy lunch with typical and local products.
Attractions & guided tours
Lecce walking tour with typical lunch
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part into a guided walking tour to find out Lecce, its artistic beauties and its more typical flavors
- Admire Lecce's architecture, its Baroque art and the Basilica of Santa Croce
- Watch papier-mâché artisans at work
- Finish your tour enjoying a typical lunch with local products
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service
- Professional guide
Piazzetta Arco di Trionfo, 8, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is necessary to activate the tour
- The tour is not accessible to wheelchairs
- A vegetarian option is available; if required, please advise at time of booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Salento Experience Tour Operator
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.