90-minute Liverpool and the Beatles walking tour
- Enjoy the historic docks and walk through the World Heritage Site
- See the statues of John Lennon, Eleanor Rigby and Cilla Black outside the famous Cavern Club
- Discover archive Beatles footage on an 8-minute panoramic film and visit the Museum of Liverpool
This 90-minute Beatles walking tour will take you through the heart of the City Centre where you will discover the legacy left by the Beatles.
This magical history and culture tour includes an amazing 8-minute Beatles film with archive footage and the brand new Cilla Black statue outside the famous Cavern Club where the Beatles played 292 times. Your guided walking tour continues in the Albert Docks passing the Billy Fury statue through the World Heritage Site passing the Queen Victoria Monument to Castle Street and the Town Hall with its balcony where the Beatles made their homecoming after their world tour in 1964. You will walk through Liverpool One the fabulous new open-air retail and leisure area and your guide will point out the architecture and explain the reuse of the older insurance buildings and banks some with their links to Whitestar Shipping Line who built the Titanic.
The tour will finish outside the Cavern Club where there are lots of shops and restaurants for you to buy lunch and souvenirs and where you can spend the rest of your day at leisure.
This tour can also be extended to a full day out by choosing the Musement Brilliant Liverpool Ticket to Ride Tour. All guests will be given a free map of Liverpool City Centre, you will have lots of time for questions and your fun guide will help you plan the rest of your visit to this amazing city.
- Fun, insured local tour guide for your 90-minute walking tour
- Panoramic Beatles Film
- Museum of Liverpool
- Food and refreshments
The Beatles statues in front of the Mersey Ferry on Canada Boulevard at Liverpool Waterfront. Look out for the famous Liver Birds on the iconic Liver Buildings. New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Pier Head, L3 1DP
- This is a walking tour so please wear flat shoes and suitable outdoor clothing
- The starting point is the Beatles statues at the Pier Head in front of the Mersey Ferry Terminal