Zambezi River sunset cruise from Livingstone
- Experience a relaxing cruise onboard of the African Queen or African Princess boat
- Don't miss the wildlife animals when going through the National Park
- Enjoy the mesmerizing African sunset
Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Zambezi River, a stream of calm water before it plunges down the black basalt rocks becoming a raging waterfall, and nonetheless the largest falls of the world. The upper side of the Zambezi river is strewn with sandy islands with rich tropical vegetation and beautiful sceneries. The river flows through the National Park drawing over a variety of wildlife to its banks. You might find hippos bathing in the calm waters, fish darts swimming beneath the boat and the backs of the crocodile gliding the surface.
The African Queen and the African Princess boats are berthed upstream the Vicotria Falls, and on their tour, they ride about 3km upstream along the Mosi-au-Tunya National Park, granting visitors wonderful views of the Zambezi River and the surrounding scenario.
- National Park fees
- Soft drinks, beers, wine and snacks
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Additional services
- Children (6-12)
Pick-up service available at the Day Activity Centre and at The Royal Livingstone Hotel. Please specify the hotel where you will be waiting, you can attend your guide at the reception.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable/non-slip shoes or sandals and to bring: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellant (make sure to have waterproof bags especially between the months of February and August) and your camera
- Cancellation policy: full refund if canceled 72 hours prior pick-up time
- Operates daily
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Pick-up times: 3.30pm, returning at approximately 6.30pm during winter time (May-July) // 4.00pm, returning at approximately 7.00pm during summer time (August-April)
Have you always wanted to see whales in their natural environment? What about some playful white-bea...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Victoria waterfalls are the largest waterfall in the world and they double Niagara falls in height. ...
Enjoy an incredible journey on the Royal Livingstone Express old fashioned steam train, taking you o...
Don't miss the chance of getting the perfect perspective of the world's largest waterfalls. It will ...