Hollywood bike adventure
- A unique way to see LA for a memorable, up close and personal travel experience
- Eco-friendly and sustainable way to experience the city - reduce your carbon footprint
- Visit famous film locations for an up-close Hollywood experience
- Tour with the #1 rated tour company in Los Angeles on Trip Advisor
This is the ULTIMATE HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE that leaves no site unseen. You’ll pedal past Tinsel town’s most storied landmarks, from the Walk of Fame and iconic Capitol Records
Building to Paramount Pictures’ twin archways. Designed for cyclists of every level, this 3-hour biking adventure also takes you by the estates of Hancock Park, the Original Farmers Market, the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, CBS Television City, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater (home to the Oscars) as well as multiple filming locations and architecturally significant
- Expert tour guide
- High-end, 21-speed hybrid bike
- Safety helmet
- Safety vest
8325 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Bikes and Hikes LA is located at the intersection of Santa Monica Boulevard and N. Harper Avenue. Non-permitted guest parking is available on neighboring streets of Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7.00am-7.00pm. There are parking centers located at West Hollywood City Hall Parking Garage and Kings Road Parking Garage, where you can pay directly.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera
- The tour can provide storage while you are on the ride
- Includes multiple walking tours and breaks.
- Fitness Level: Easy, no hills. Includes several walking tours and breaks.
- You must be comfortable on a bike
- Distance: 12 miles
- Check-in time: 9.30am
- Departure: 10.00am
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...