The Sunset Strip Experience
- Immerse yourself in one of the most interesting and exciting streets in the world
- “Deep Dive” secrets and stories that’ll blow your mind
- Experience the rags, riches, rise, fall and debauchery of (in)famous Rock Stars, Movie Stars and Cultural Icons
- Feel the pulse of a Street that changed the culture of a city and the entire entertainment Industry
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Walking is the only way to see the Sunset Strip, otherwise you will miss it all.
Apart from blowing your mind, this tour is going to glide down the Sunset strip, bathed in the glorious Cali sun and rip the lid off some of the most iconic locations and stories that shaped and defined a city, culture and the entertainment industry.
You’ll hear epic stories about Motley Crue, Guns n Roses, Led Zepplin and The Rolling Stones, scandalous (never before heard) stories about Marilyn Monroe, Brad Pitt, James Dean, The Rat Pack, The Kardashians (sorry), Leonardo Di Caprio, River Phoenix, Emma Stone, Jack Nicholson, and tons more...
You’ll be instantly immersed in the charm and debauchery of the strip as you uncover secrets of The Chateau Marmont, The Garden of Allah, The Players club, The Sunset Tower Hotel, The Andaz, The Comedy store, The Viper Room, The Whiskey a go go, Sunset Plaza, epic movie locations and more...
You won’t believe the stories you'll be told. As Sunset BLVD continues to evolve, you’ll be amazed how the stories could have happened yesterday or 60 years ago, but with ever changing dynamic content, this walking tour experience is certain to amaze, excite and inspire.
This truly is an entertaining, cultural and historical journey through the most famous street in the world.
- Private tour guide
- Tour Audio system (so you can roam freely and still hear everything)
- Guided walking tour
- Use of equipment
- Entrance ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Tips (optional)
- Kids under 5 years old can participate for free
8000 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Please wait for your guide at: 8000 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Please remember to charge your phone or camera before you come to the tour.
- Bring your own headphones. If you do not have headphones available, please contact us prior to your tour and we will endeavor to provide them for you.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothing and footwear and please bring along sunscreen, a hat (if you are sensitive to sunlight), bottled water, smartphone, headphones.
- Please make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour start time, to allow for parking/hold ups etc.
- The tours depart promptly at the advertised time. There are multiple stops on the tours to use the restroom grab a drink or cool-off.
- Your Tour guide happily accepts gratuity, so if you feel so compelled and had a good time, please don't be shy. It’s a great way to let them know they are doing a great job.
- Refunds are not available less than 24 hours prior to your tour time. If you wish to re-schedule your booking, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your original booking time.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with more than 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to re-schedule or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- tour starts at 11 am and 2 pm
(NOTE TO PARENTS: Take your kids on this tour. They’ll ♥ you for it!) Take the MOST EPIC SELFIES, Di...
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
Experience Hollywood’s “Walk of Fame” by taking in the ambiance of its Golden Era bars and learning ...
The L.A. you always wanted to see! Ride in style as your tour guide and chauffeur take you on the qu...
The tour showcases all of your favorite celebrity star homes as well as the Hollywood Sign via Mulho...
Skip the regular lines with the Universal Express™ ticket.It includes one-day general admission, one...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
The Hollywood Cannabis tour is focused on the famous heart of the entertainment industry and its rel...