Cinque Terre & Portovenere Tour from Lucca
- Visit the National Park by Train and boat
- Visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza
- Free time to take a swim in the sea
- Visit Portovenere (1h of free time)
Departs from Lucca to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Porto Venere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. First, you will reach Portovenere, an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then the tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train and/or ferry boat. You will first visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and finally, you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch (not included) you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Child 3-12 years: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years: free of charge
Piazzale Giuseppe Verdi, 1-3, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Lucca, inside Porta Sant'Anna - Piazzale Verdi, near the tourist office
- The itinerary may be changed due to reasons of force majeure, such as strikes, bad weather etc
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit 3 of 5 villages and Portovenere
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 08.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Departs from Lucca to disovery Florence on your own and the Chianti region with the afternoon wine t...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Departs in early morning from Lucca to Florence.Visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse...
We’ll start our Lucca tour at the very spot that welcomes most visitors to the city: the Lucca train...
This Lucca tour is all about experiencing the city the real way, by becoming a local for a day! Ital...